Harvard University announced 275 job cut on Tuesday as a consequence of the declining endowment triggered by the financial crisis, as the media reports. Harvard’s endowment, the nation’s largest, which was $37 billion on June 30 last year, shrunk to $29 billion by December, and projected to end this month at about $25 billion. This [...]
Last week, more than 10,000 student demonstrated in about 70 cities around Germany to call for improved school condition and funding.
After several federal states started to abandon the ‘free tuition’ policy, the conflict began to elevate. Students have to pay at least 500 euro each semester. It is not a small amount of [...]
- Ge.tt in a nutshell
- File sharing services accessed from China
- Journal Citation Reports 2009 Released by Thomson Reuters
- Apple iPad and iBooks Store: The Next Standard In e-Reader?
- ASUS DR-950 Photos?
- Apple Tablet: Potentially the Best eBook Reader?
- ASUS Into eBook Business with 2 DR Models
- Kindle for PC now available for download
- Amazon Kindle soon available on windows PC
- Windows 7 is so much better
- iRiver Story emerges
- Hanvon D21 ePaper gets reviewed
- Since when everyone is making digital readers?
- Sony’s new Daily Edition Reader
- Sony Reader get free NYPL digital contents