Today Thomson Reuters released the new 2009 Journal Citation Reports (JCR) for more than 9,100 peer-reviewed publications. Subscribers may now access the database via http://isiknowledge.com/.
You may download the Journal of Scitation Reports 2009 (in Excel 2007) provided that you have subscribed the contents.
The report is also available as a Google [...]
University cost could easily amount to $20,000 each year for tuition in the United States, and that is quite a lot for most of us. In Europe, for example, in the Great Britain, due to recent fee growth, it could cost more than £3,000 per year. In Germany, some states still hold a free tuition [...]
Harvard University announced 275 job cut on Tuesday as a consequence of the declining endowment triggered by the financial crisis, as the media reports. Harvard’s endowment, the nation’s largest, which was $37 billion on June 30 last year, shrunk to $29 billion by December, and projected to end this month at about $25 billion. This [...]
Last week, more than 10,000 student demonstrated in about 70 cities around Germany to call for improved school condition and funding.
After several federal states started to abandon the ‘free tuition’ policy, the conflict began to elevate. Students have to pay at least 500 euro each semester. It is not a small amount of [...]
JCR is a measure of the quality and popularity of a certain journal among the scientific research community. A direct evaluation can be derived from the impact factor, [...]
A few sources imply that a new polygraph software developed in China will be adopted in some Chinese institutions of higher education to prevent the prevailing wave of plagiarism. This mechanism of this application is to simply compare the subject under investigation with a large collection of literatures in the established database, and check [...]
- Ge.tt in a nutshell
- File sharing services accessed from China
- Journal Citation Reports 2009 Released by Thomson Reuters
- Apple iPad and iBooks Store: The Next Standard In e-Reader?
- ASUS DR-950 Photos?
- Apple Tablet: Potentially the Best eBook Reader?
- ASUS Into eBook Business with 2 DR Models
- Kindle for PC now available for download
- Amazon Kindle soon available on windows PC
- Windows 7 is so much better
- iRiver Story emerges
- Hanvon D21 ePaper gets reviewed
- Since when everyone is making digital readers?
- Sony’s new Daily Edition Reader
- Sony Reader get free NYPL digital contents